Wednesday, July 25, 2007

zoooooooooo!! (sound of an airplane taking off)


Its 4.15 in the morning.

On my right, Sun was making a sheepish appearance, rising from a blanket of clouds, probably to steal a last glance. The sky was blushing pink, and if you tried you could hear a faint chirping. Passengers were slowly filling up the plane, lugging at their bags wistfully, drowsiness creeping from the corners of their eyes. They somewhat resembled the last benchers sitting in a Microwave Ckts Class. But not me.

Ladies and Gentlemen, the moment had finally arrived. It was to record the journey from this moment onwards that this blog was created. The previous crap was like a drumroll or in Chandler Bing's words " The Magician before Pink Floyd came in to play".

I cant remember being more excited in a long long time (the last 5 mins of the aforementioned Microwave Class being an exception). My upper paddock was flooded with possibilities, inundated with things. Things I'll see, Things I'll do, and Things I'll learn.

My quest for a pretty airhostess finally ends, as Turkish Airlines dishes out some really nice fare here. Even the stewards are kinda cute (I'm just saying!!).

Chalo, the signs are lit. Its time to fasten your seatbelts. And brace yourself for the takeoff.

I stare out of the window, and notice a reflection smiling back...

4 comments:

SS said...

Yeah i totally get what u meant by the nice stewards;)

AA said...

Turkish Airlines does serve good food.

Anupriya said...

loved the last line!!

Anupriya said...

and i can so relate to the it!

chalo you have fun! and keep posting.