Tuesday, February 18, 2014

"Packing up"

Over the last 1-2 years, I have been working on some other things, chasing other pleasures. With my eyes firmly turned away, this blog has kind of gathered dust. I started this blog almost 6 years ago, when I had first stepped out of the door, hoping to record, what I believe would be, stories worth talking about. But just like everything else, stories get old too, and this blog lost that bit of charm for me.

After a whirlwind 2 years, spent mostly on dance floors all across Europe in the throes of an unrestrained swing-dancing obsession, its time again for some reflection. Time to get in touch with that inner voice again. And to write.

I'll be moving to my other website, and start a writing section there. If anybody is actually reading this post, why not just click along, and join me there!

And to blogspot, farewell! "And thanks for all the fish."

No comments: